Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick, simple tasty appetizer or side dish.
Make and share this Balsamic Gorgonzola Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse mushroom caps.
- Cut rough end off of stems.
- Place caps stem side up.
- Smear crushed garlic in caps (to your taste).
- Sprinkle thyme salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Sprinkle cheese over caps to taste (I prefer heavy cheese).
- Drizzle Balsamic over caps, coating each
- Bake for twenty minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle juices from the bottom of the pan over caps.
- Serve immediately.