Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this while on a 30-Day Detox. I needed to be creative with foods that I was allowed (and not allowed), and this is what I've come up with. Amounts are approximate, I eyeballed everything.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 ounces plain goat cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Throw everything in the blender/food processor/hand-held immersion blender(mine has an attachment with a cup and lid, so I don't even need another container).
- Blend until everything is combined.
- Use right away or store in a jar in the fridge. You may need to give it a good shake just before using if you let it sit in the fridge for a few days.
Very good! However I don't know if it needs the cider vinegar. I'll retry it without it!