My brother is a deep-sea fisherman, whenever he gets the chance and brings home hundreds of pounds of Tuna! This is our absolute favorite way to fix this delicacy! I make the sauce way ahead of fishing season and store in the freezer. Even the kids give it two thumbs up! A fancy way to entertain guests and make it seem like you slaved all day. Give thanks to Beulah's in Port Aransas, Texas for this winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap bacon around tuna steaks and secure with toothpicks (if using).
- 2Salt and pepper.
- 3For sauce: Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat on medium until reduced by half.
- 4Sauce should be made ahead of time and can be refrigerated up to one week.
- 5Sauce can also be frozen and thawed in refrigerator before reheating.
- 6When warm and reduced, whisk in one tablespoon of butter until melted.
- 7Spoon some sauce on plate add grilled steak and drizzle sauce over the top.
- 8Grill tuna steaks 4 minutes per side over hot coals.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 898.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: