Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderfully moist tuna steaks with a tangy taste
Make and share this Balsamic-Glazed Tuna Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle tuna with pepper and salt and old bay seasoning.
- Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray or covered in foil.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- While that is broiling, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Serve with fish.