- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle tuna with pepper and salt and old bay seasoning.
- Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray or covered in foil.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- While that is broiling, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Serve with fish.