1/1 Photo of Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
I found this on Allrecipes and am storing it here to try soon. It got great reviews and looks fabulous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes.
- 3Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- 4Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.2 g