1/1 Photo of Balsamic-Glazed Roasted Chicken
D. Todd Miller's Note:
This tangy dish nicely combines sweet and sour flavors. This is a great recipe for the single, busy person: it can even be made in a counter-top oven! I usually serve this with rice, or I pull the meat off the bone and serve it on a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prep a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Season chicken with sage, pepper, and soy sauce. Rub with 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 3Place seasoned chicken on baking sheet, place in oven, and begin baking.
- 4In the meantime, heat jelly, vinegar, and the other teaspoon of thyme in a small saucepan until jelly is melted. Remove from heat.
- 5Frequently brush the baking chicken with glaze until chicken is thoroughly cooked and juices run clear (about 30 minutes total).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic-Glazed Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 478.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 86.2 g
- Protein 31.4 g