Balsamic Glazed Pork Sandwiches
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Lightly coat a large roasting pan with olive oil.
- Mix the oregano, coriander, salt and pepper, and rub the mix on the tenderloins.
- Place the pork in the roasting pan.
- Boil the vinegar and brown sugar in a small sauce pan until it reduces to 1/2 cup.
- Roast the pork for 5 minutes, then brush it with the balsamic glaze.
- Roast it for another 5 minutes and re-baste.
- Continue roasting until the pork's internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Let the tenderloins rest for 10 minutes and then slice thinly (1/4" slices).
- Serve on rolls with mustard and thin slices of red onion.