- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fesh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 ounces loin veal chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard.
- In skillet, heat the oil. Season the chops with salt and pepper, then cook over high till brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; brush with glaze and cook 3-5 minutes more each side.