Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- Season chops with salt & pepper and cook with shallots in hot oil (about 2.5 minutes on each side and chops are golden brown, turning shallots occasionally).
- Remove chops and set aside on plate.
- Add vinegar, sugar (a bit of salt & pepper to taste) to shallots and continue cooking until mixture begins to thicken (about 5 minutes).
- Return chops and any juices on plate to skillet. Turn chops 3-4 times until coated. Then continue cooking until chops are done, turning twice.
- Remove chops and continue cooking mixture for about 5 minutes. Pour gravy over chops and serve.
- Quick, Easy and Delicious! I'm guessing on the prep and cook time. I can't remember and this is a required field.
- P.S. You can add more chops but of course, increase other ingredients for the gravy.