Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in Family Circle magazine.
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 368.54 g package kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch thick bias slices
- 453.59 g cremini mushroom
- 2 green bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1 inch wedges
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper until well conbined.
- Thread kielbasa, mushrooms, green peppers, and onion on twelve 10-inch skewers. Brush generously with dressing. Grill on medium-high 5 minutes, flip, and grill another 5 minutes.