Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Well YUM! From Cooking Light.
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and black pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from pan; keep warm.
- Add garlic and red pepper to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add sherry to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and cook 1 minute. Serve with steaks.