This is out of the Fall 2008 clean eating magazine...this is great served with brown rice or rice pilaf and a salad. Based on the first two reviews I have made a change in the directions for the sauce...
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and cracked pepper.
- Add salmon to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey.
- Add vinegar mixture to skillet, watch carefully for the sauce will thicken almost immediately.
- Serve and enjoy.