1/1 Photo of Balsamic-Glazed Cracked Pepper Salmon - Clean Eating
This is out of the Fall 2008 clean eating magazine...this is great served with brown rice or rice pilaf and a salad. Based on the first two reviews I have made a change in the directions for the sauce...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Season both sides of salmon with salt and cracked pepper.
- 3Add salmon to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and fork-tender.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey.
- 5Add vinegar mixture to skillet, watch carefully for the sauce will thicken almost immediately.
- 6Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic-Glazed Cracked Pepper Salmon - Clean Eating
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 23.1 g