Recipe by teresas
This is out of the Fall 2008 clean eating magazine...this is great served with brown rice or rice pilaf and a salad. Based on the first two reviews I have made a change in the directions for the sauce...
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
The sauce added a very nice flavor! I roasted my salmon in a 425F oven for 9 minutes, making the sauce on the stove top over medium-low heat, while the salmon cooked. Tagged for 123Hits.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and cracked pepper.
- Add salmon to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey.
- Add vinegar mixture to skillet, watch carefully for the sauce will thicken almost immediately.
- Serve and enjoy.