1/4 Photos of Balsamic Glazed Chicken With Spring Onion Mash
A very simple recipe for those who love balsamic vinegar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan, then brown chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- 2Add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and tomato puree to the pan; then simmer, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3Put the chicken breasts back into the pan, then simmer for about 15 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile cook the potatoes until tender, then mash with butter, yogurt and spring onion.
- 5Serve the chicken in slices on a bed of mash, drizzled with the balsamic sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Glazed Chicken With Spring Onion Mash
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 29.6 g