Recipe by dicentra
This is from Rachael Ray’s 365: No Repeats. It is great! Easy and fast to make. I served it with sour cream mashed potatoes. The leftovers are great over pasta or plain polenta.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil an cook the chicken. Transfer to a platter and cover with foil.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, onions, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, honey and chicken stock. Cook until reduced by ½.
- Turn off the heat and add the butter. Stir until the butter melts. Add the chicken back to the pan and coat it in the glaze.