Recipe by Chicago Tuscan Catering
Special Thanks to Paula Deen who provided this recipe to all her fans who came to her show at the Chicago Theater in November. Thanks for a great dinner!!!
Top Review by Luby Luby Luby
WOW WOW WOW!!! I loved this dish and ate almost the whole thing by myself. DH thought it was just "ok", but what does he know - LOL! Be sure to drain the broccoli well so as not to dilute the sauce. I will be making this on a regular basis. Thanks for posting a great recipe.
- 2 bunches broccoli, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender. Place broccoli in a serving bowl; keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, cook balsamic vinegar over medium heat until reduced by half. stir in butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over broccoli, tossing gently to coat.