Recipe by chelle keithley
From Southern Living July 2010. I'm posting for nutritional content. i made for dinner tonight. It was SUPER EASY AND FAST! My kids ate it with no complaints, which doesn't hardly ever happen.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to pan and next 4 ingredients.
- Cook 5 minutes until slithly thickened, loosen particles from botttom of skillet.
- Serve chicken with sauce.