Recipe by Tisme
A very quick and easy side dish of vegetables to serve.
Top Review by NurseJaney
*Made for Australia/NZ Swap # 59* Used out frozen beans from the Summer's garden, and prepared as listed. A nice, flavorful side just a tad heavy on the balsamic. Will surely prepare again. Thanks for posting, Tisme !
- 500 g green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almonds, flaked and lightly toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Place the garlic, parsley, vinegar and oil in a screw-top jar. Secure the lid. Shake to combine.
- Place beans on platter. Pour over garlic mixture add toasted almonds and serve.