Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve over hot cooked noodles. Yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope garlic, and herb sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (about 4)
- hot cooked egg noodles
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Brown half of chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken and oil, reserving drippings in the skillet.
- Add wine and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and green chiles and garlic and herb sauce mix until combined.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered 5 minutes or until done.
- Stir in 1/4 cup green onions.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.