Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Balsamic Garden Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Drain, then rinse with cold water; transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat; add the eggplant, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until soft and golden, 7-9 minutes.
- Add to the pasta and toss; let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Add the mixed greens, bell pepper, mozzarella, onion, parsley and vinegar to the pasta and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.