Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
Mmmm... I love balsamic vinegar. Prep time is marination time.
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) flank steaks
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine vinegar and garlic in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak, turning to coat.
- Seal and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning steak occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; cut into thin slices diagonally across the grain.