Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really good stuff - lasts forever too!
Make and share this Balsamic Dipping Sauce for Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces top quality balsamic vinegar
- 24 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (, roasted, if possible)
- 2 ounces fresh ground pepper
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve with your favourite hearty, crusty bread.
- Store unused portion in an airtight container and refrigerate it will last at least 6 months.
Miller, this is an awesome sauce!!!!! I got some Italian frsh bread tonight and added this on top...oh yummmmmmy. It made quite a bit, can't wait to have some tomorrow :) for lunch, and dinner.
In a word - awesome. We had stew for dinner tonight, and I put a long French bread roll on the table with individual dipping sauce bowls. I have NEVER seen a huge loaf of bread disappear this quickly. I did put extra garlic in the sauce, because my whole family loves garlic. The leftover sauce will NOT last 6 months, I assure you.
Hey, this is good stuff. I served it with french bread to go along with spagetti. The flavor gets even better with time.