This is a quick, lite cucumber salad. The balsamic vinegar adds a zing! I made this recipe because I was looking for quick healthy snack and because mom keeps telling me to eat my veggies! :) Many cucumber salads call for very thin slices which adds to prep time. Here you just dice them quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl (leaving out cucumber).
- 2Slice cucumber lenth wise into quarters, then into 1/2 inch slices.
- 3(Cucumber can be cut any way, but I like bite size crunchy pieces.) Mix cucumber into dressing mixture.
- 4You can marinate if you wish, but tastes great right away!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g