My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb lump crabmeat, well drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted bell peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 egg whites
- 1---To Make The Dressing---.
- 2In a blender or food processor, thoroughly mix the vinegar and mustard.
- 3Then, with the motor running, slowly add the olive oil.
- 4When the oil is well incorporated, add the fresh herbs, salt, pepper, water and mix thoroughly.
- 5---To Make The Crab Cakes---.
- 6Whip the egg whites until they are stiff.
- 7Place all the other crab cake ingredients in a bowl and add the egg whites on top.
- 8Blend and pat into 4 cakes.
- 9Next heat a large skillet on high heat and cook all 4 at one time.
- 10Pour in a little oil and fry on each side for 1½ to 2 minutes.
- 11Serve immediately on a bed of fresh seasonal greens with the balsamic dressing drizzled around.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.0
- Calories from Fat 674
- Total Fat 74.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 823.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: