- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the vinegar and cook, scraping up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir the soup and beans in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the spinach. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the spinach is wilted.