1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken With Spinach and Fresh Tomato
Emily Han's Note:
Fresh & easy, tweak as you like. As mentioned below, I serve it over egg noodles. Recipe from Check Your Health courtesy of Chef Bryan Wolley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet and coat the bottom with just enough olive oil (about 2 Tbsp).
- 2Saute garlic, dried basil, and onion until fragrant.
- 3Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, sesar each breast side for about 6 minutes or until done.
- 4When you have about 5 minutes left, add the tomatoes, vinegar and wine.
- 5Allow to cook down for last 5 minutes.
- 6Place a cup of spinach onto a plate, followed by the tomato reduction and then top off with the chicken.
- 7Alternatively, toss spinach in the pan and stir for a minute or two, and serve skillet contents on top of egg noodles (our favorite way to eat it!).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken With Spinach and Fresh Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 281.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 75.0 g