Balsamic Chicken With Spinach and Fresh Tomato
- Heat a large skillet and coat the bottom with just enough olive oil (about 2 Tbsp).
- Saute garlic, dried basil, and onion until fragrant.
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, sesar each breast side for about 6 minutes or until done.
- When you have about 5 minutes left, add the tomatoes, vinegar and wine.
- Allow to cook down for last 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of spinach onto a plate, followed by the tomato reduction and then top off with the chicken.
- Alternatively, toss spinach in the pan and stir for a minute or two, and serve skillet contents on top of egg noodles (our favorite way to eat it!).