Recipe by Suke_UK
A colourful and healthy Mediterranean-style dish from the May 2008 issue of the Asda magazine.
- 500 g mini chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 275 g penne or 275 g rigatoni pasta
- 320 g sugar snap peas
- 250 g asparagus, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- basil leaves, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each chicken fillet into bight sized pieces. Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and olive oil in a large bowl. Season well, add the chicken and toss so that all the pieces are coated. Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes, adding the sugar snap peas and asparagus for the last 3 minutes. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, tip the chicken and all the marinade into a wok or large frying pan and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Add the cooked pasta and vegetables, along with the sun-dried tomatoes, and toss together.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.