quick meal's Note:
I came up with this recipe this evening while hubby and I were trying to figure out what to have for dinner. The weight watchers points value is 8 per serving and it is worth every drop! I used boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in a bowl with dressing to marinate.
- 2Stem, clean and cut mushrooms into quarters.
- 3Place chicken and dressing into a saute pan or skillet.
- 4Pour mushrooms around the chicken.
- 5Cook over medium high heat, covered for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove lid and cook over medium high heat until chicken is browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken With Mushrooms (8 Weight Watchers Points)
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.7
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 48.4 g