Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe this evening while hubby and I were trying to figure out what to have for dinner. The weight watchers points value is 8 per serving and it is worth every drop! I used boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders for this.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, tenders
- 1⁄2 cup marzetti light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- Place chicken in a bowl with dressing to marinate.
- Stem, clean and cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Place chicken and dressing into a saute pan or skillet.
- Pour mushrooms around the chicken.
- Cook over medium high heat, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and cook over medium high heat until chicken is browned and cooked through.