Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers (4 pts)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a medium bowl mix two tablespoons vinegar, the mustard and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Saute chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet. Saute mushrooms for one minute. Add broth, thyme, and remaining tbsp of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are deep brown, about two minutes longer.
- Spoon mushrooms on chicken and serve hot.
I think next time I'll scale back the vinegar a little more, other than having a bit of too much of that taste - this was very good. I love mushrooms and these were excellent. Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
Excellent WW recipe! Very easy to prepare and has a wonderful flavor. Next time I plan to add some of the thyme during step 1. You could really enjoy the taste of thyme on the mushrooms but not the chicken. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'