Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Website.
Make and share this Balsamic Chicken With Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil.
- In a small bowl, mix2 tbsp.vinegar,mustard, and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Saute chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Saute mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth,rosemary,and remaining vinegar.Cook mushrooms until they are a deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms.
I love, love, love this recipe.
The chicken is so flavorful! I typically make it without the rosemary and it is great.
Fast, easy and very tasty. Serve with a side of steamed veggies and some salad for a really good low point meal.