Balsamic Chicken With Baby Spinach
- Heat olive oil and garlic in large saute pan over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 4 min per side till juices run clear. Remove Chicken and set aside.
- In the same pan add spinach and cook just until wilted about 1-2 minute Remove from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium and add the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth to the pan, stirring up all the tasty browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tomatoes, simmer and cook 3-5 minute.
- Place Couscous or rice in a serving bowl, top with spinach, chicken and balsamic tomatoe sauce.