saw this on the food networks low fat, low carb section and thougth it looked good, and wanted to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil and garlic in large saute pan over med-high heat.
- 2Add chicken and cook about 4 min per side till juices run clear. Remove Chicken and set aside.
- 3In the same pan add spinach and cook just until wilted about 1-2 minute Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4Lower heat to medium and add the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth to the pan, stirring up all the tasty browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 5Add the tomatoes, simmer and cook 3-5 minute.
- 6Place Couscous or rice in a serving bowl, top with spinach, chicken and balsamic tomatoe sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken With Baby Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat couscous