1/15 Photos of Balsamic Chicken Thighs
This is a quick and easy recipe that never fails to please even my picky DDs. Since chicken thighs are usually inexpensive it makes a economical meal. I like to serve these with some type of rice side dish and a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large frying pan, preheat.
- 2Rinse and pat dry thighs.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Brown well on all sides.
- 5Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 25 minutes,or'til thighs are done depending on size.
- 6Add shallots,cook for 2-3 minutes,until they soften.
- 7Stir in balsamic vinegar, cook for about 1 more minute,turn chicken to coat thoroughly.
- 8Spoon sauce over thighs to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 44.8 g