1/3 Photos of Balsamic Chicken Sandwich (Or Panini)
A friend of mine and I once made this from a recipe we found in a cooking magazine, but lost the recipe. I found it again, so I'm putting it here so as not to lose it again. It calls for ciabatta bread, but anything light with a good crunchy crust will be as good. It's also great grilled panini-style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- 2Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Cook chicken until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- 4Remove chicken, keep warm.
- 5Add wine, sugar, and vinegar to pan, increase heat to high, reduce until thick and syrupy.
- 6Cut rolls in half, spread with goat cheese.
- 7Add chicken, spinach, onion, peppers, and sauce.
- 8You may have sauce left over. Save it. It's great on steaks, too.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken Sandwich (Or Panini)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: