A refreshing summer chicken salad. I marinate the chicken overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breast halves between two pieces of waxed paper; flatten using a mallet.
- 2Place chicken breast halves in a baking dish; drizzle wine over chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink; let chicken cool in baking dish but drain off liquid.
- 4While the chicken is cooking, place raisins in a small bowl; cover with boiling water.
- 5Let sit for 15 minutes or until plump; drain.
- 6In a mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil and vinegar until combined.
- 7Add in the tarragon, lemon peel, and raisins; whisk to combine.
- 8Pour mixture over chicken; cover with saran wrap and let marinate in the frig for 2-12 hours; turn chicken occasionally.
- 9Drain chicken; reserving marinade.
- 10Slice chicken and arrange on beds of shredded lettuce.
- 11Spoon reserved marinade over chicken.
- 12Arrange steamed baby carrots on salad plate; serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g