Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice for lunch or a quick dinner.
Make and share this Balsamic Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, washed and torn
- 10 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup crouton
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, water, and salt.
- Arrange salad greens, chicken, cheese, and croutons on serving plates.
- Serve with dressing.