Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Balsamic Vinaigrette adds a nice zing to this collection of leftovers and pasta. The dish can be served hot or refrigerated and served as a cold salad
- 118.29 ml cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 236.59 ml dry pasta
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 29.58 ml black olives (pitted and diced)
- 118.29 ml diced tomato (canned is just fine)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to directions (about 8 minutes) and drain.
- Put the vinaigrette into the bottom of a serving dish, add the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Splash the olive oil on last and either serve warm OR refrigerate immediately.
This recipe was absolutely wonderful! I made my own dressing from Kittencal's Tomato Mozz Salad with Balsamic Dressing. I used halved cherry tomatoes from my garden instead of diced. I will be making this frequently!
There are so many balsamic Chicken recipes. I wanted one that had tomatoes and was served cold. This is exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I changed was that I added some red onion to the mixture. I loved this!!! Thank you Brother William.
I made this using rotini pasta, Poached Chicken Breast #101403, and Vinaigrette Dressing #184591. I had 1 serving warm when freshly made and it was very good. The second serving I had cold for lunch the next day and it was even better, the flavors more mingled. This is a keeper! Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for a great recipe Bill!