Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
The Balsamic Vinaigrette adds a nice zing to this collection of leftovers and pasta. The dish can be served hot or refrigerated and served as a cold salad
Top Review by landofoz
This recipe was absolutely wonderful! I made my own dressing from Kittencal's Tomato Mozz Salad with Balsamic Dressing. I used halved cherry tomatoes from my garden instead of diced. I will be making this frequently!
- 118.29 ml cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 236.59 ml dry pasta
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 29.58 ml black olives (pitted and diced)
- 118.29 ml diced tomato (canned is just fine)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to directions (about 8 minutes) and drain.
- Put the vinaigrette into the bottom of a serving dish, add the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Splash the olive oil on last and either serve warm OR refrigerate immediately.