1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken for Crock Pot
4 hrs 10 mins
Chef Kiddle's Note:
I got a similar recipe of this a long time ago, got bored with it back then, and changed some ingredients. My husband and daughter get so excited when we're gonna have this for dinner. I don't measure some things, so if you need me to explain further, let me know. The liquid is so good that I keep sipping it! HA!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the first 7 ingredients in a crock pot and cook for 4-5 hours on LOW.
- 2Cook the rice or pasta separately.
- 3When chicken is done, remove the bones and skin and throw them away.
- 4Put either rice or pasta in a bowl and then ladle the Balsamic Chicken on top with some of the liquid from the crock pot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken for Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 951.1
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 254.7 mg
- Sodium 924.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 54.0 g