1/5 Photos of Balsamic Chicken Breasts With Peppers and Onions
Quick skillet chicken flavored with peppers, onions, garlic, basil and balsamic vinegar. Makes chicken very tender and dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat, turning once for a total of about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Transfer chicken to a plate.
- 4Add 2 remaining tablespoons of oil to the skillet and cook peppers and onions, stirring often until just softened.
- 5Add garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
- 6Stir in basil and vinegar and return chicken and juices to the skillet.
- 7Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- 8Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasonings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken Breasts With Peppers and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 26.9 g