- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-1 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Pound flat with a meat mallot.
- Spray large frying pan, preheat to medium high heat.
- Brown well on both sides.
- Add onions.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, cook for about 1 minute, turn chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.