Recipe by English_Rose
If you are starting a diet today, try this super healthy, low calorie salad. Don't worry - it tastes good too!
- 1 lb chicken thigh fillet, skinless, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 14 ounces cannellini beans, drained
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces arugula leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Whisk garlic, mustard and vinegar in a dish. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on high heat. Remove chicken from marinade.
- Lightly spray chicken with oil. Cook for 1 minute each side or until golden. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken. Combine beans, tomato, feta, arugula and chicken in a large bowl. Toss gently. Spoon onto plates. Season with pepper. Serve with lemon.