1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
Excellant Italian Chicken dish! Nice to sprinkle a little of your favourite shredded cheese over. from B H & G
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I use flakes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, tenderloins
- 10 ounces asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces or 2 cups frozen cut asparagus, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1Stir together salad dressing, vinegar, honey and crushed red pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a large frypan.
- 4Add chicken, cook over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- 5Transfer from frypan to a serving platter, cover and keep warm.
- 6Add asparagus and carrot to skillet.
- 7Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or till asparagus is crisp tender, transfer to serving platter.
- 8Stir dressing mixture, add to frypan.
- 9Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits.
- 10Drizzle dressing over chicken and veggies.
- 11Sprinkle with tomato.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 20.0 g