Recipe by mplsgirl
This is very easy and doesn't require a lot of ingredients. You could probably do this on the grill also, but I haven't tried it.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 large chicken breast halves, with skin and bone
- 6 -8 cups mixed greens, salad
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, and garlic in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer just over 1/4c dressing to resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place chicken, skin side up onto lined cookie/baking sheet. Cover with foil. Roast until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Combine salad greens, tomatoes, and cheese in large bowl. Mix in all but 2 tablespoons of remaining dressing. Divide salad among 4 plates.
- Cut chicken off bone and slice. Place on top of salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.