Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
My Husband found this on Food Network by Ellie Krieger. I haven't tried it yet but it's healthy and sounded good.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked; set aside chicken.
- In the same pan cook spinach until wilted (1-2 minutes); set aside spinach.
- On medium heat add vinegar and broth to pan, scrape pan to remove the browned bits.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with couscous topped with spinach, chicken, and balsamic tomato sauce.