Recipe by Lasko
My Husband found this on Food Network by Ellie Krieger. I haven't tried it yet but it's healthy and sounded good.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, Chopped
- 2 whole chicken breasts, halved
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup canned tomato
- 2 cups whole wheat couscous, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked; set aside chicken.
- In the same pan cook spinach until wilted (1-2 minutes); set aside spinach.
- On medium heat add vinegar and broth to pan, scrape pan to remove the browned bits.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with couscous topped with spinach, chicken, and balsamic tomato sauce.