My Husband found this on Food Network by Ellie Krieger. I haven't tried it yet but it's healthy and sounded good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add olive oil and garlic, cook 1 minute.
- 3Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked; set aside chicken.
- 4In the same pan cook spinach until wilted (1-2 minutes); set aside spinach.
- 5On medium heat add vinegar and broth to pan, scrape pan to remove the browned bits.
- 6Add tomatoes and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- 7Serve with couscous topped with spinach, chicken, and balsamic tomato sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat couscous