Richard and I were famished last night when we finally made it home. I stared into the freezer and cupboards and this is what ended up coming out of them. I thought this was very tasty and thought I would come and share this simple dish with all of you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook your rice according to the package.
- 2Meanwhile chop onion and cut breasts into cubes.
- 3Throw everything in the pan.
- 4Salt and pepper to your liking.
- 5Pour water and vinegar over chicken and onions.
- 6Bring to a rolling boil and let continue until the liquid has boiled down into a sauce.
- 7If you play your cards right, the chicken will be done when the brown rice is which is about 40 minutes.
- 8Serve up in a bowl and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 35.2 g