Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Richard and I were famished last night when we finally made it home. I stared into the freezer and cupboards and this is what ended up coming out of them. I thought this was very tasty and thought I would come and share this simple dish with all of you.
- Cook your rice according to the package.
- Meanwhile chop onion and cut breasts into cubes.
- Throw everything in the pan.
- Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour water and vinegar over chicken and onions.
- Bring to a rolling boil and let continue until the liquid has boiled down into a sauce.
- If you play your cards right, the chicken will be done when the brown rice is which is about 40 minutes.
- Serve up in a bowl and ENJOY!