Recipe by John W Wenzelburger
A quick tasty meal I used frozen Tyson boneless chicken breast strips if you don't pound the chicken breast down to about a 1/4 inch and cut into 1&1/2 inch squares apx. The Black olives is a can of sliced olives Do not drain The Mushrooms is a jar of sliced Mushrooms. Do not drain
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet then add and cook chicken strips until light brown on both sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except rice and bring to a full boil turning the chicken several times. cook for about 2 or 3 minute
- Turn off heat, add the cooked rice just before serving and mix well until the rice is covered with the sauce.