A summery salad that's ready to be enjoyed warm or at room temperature at a moment's notice. Low-fat, yet full of flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to medium and line the rack with foil.
- 2Measure 1 TBS of the vinegar into a shallow dish with 1 TBS olive oil and a good shake of salt and pepper.
- 3Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the dressing until they are well coated.
- 4Put the chicken in one layer on teh foil-lined rack and grill for 10 to 12 minutes, then turn them and grill for a further 10 to 12 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, glossy and deep brown in colour.
- 5Halve the peaches, remove the stones and slice fairly thickly.
- 6Spread the spinach leaves over a serving platter.
- 7Slice the cooked chicken and scatter it over the spinach leaves along with the peaches and half the basil leaves.
- 8Shred the remaining basil and mix in a small bowl with the remaining balsamic vinegar, 2 TBS olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- 9Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Peach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g