Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
A summery salad that's ready to be enjoyed warm or at room temperature at a moment's notice. Low-fat, yet full of flavour.
- Preheat the grill to medium and line the rack with foil.
- Measure 1 TBS of the vinegar into a shallow dish with 1 TBS olive oil and a good shake of salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the dressing until they are well coated.
- Put the chicken in one layer on teh foil-lined rack and grill for 10 to 12 minutes, then turn them and grill for a further 10 to 12 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, glossy and deep brown in colour.
- Halve the peaches, remove the stones and slice fairly thickly.
- Spread the spinach leaves over a serving platter.
- Slice the cooked chicken and scatter it over the spinach leaves along with the peaches and half the basil leaves.
- Shred the remaining basil and mix in a small bowl with the remaining balsamic vinegar, 2 TBS olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve.