1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken and Onions
1 hr 5 mins
This is a tasty main course. Served best with mashed potatoes. If you need to save time, you may also follow the instructions below but fry the chicken rather than boil. Cook chicken for about 25 minutes on medium following all other instruction.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a deep skillet or large pot boil 4 cups water over high heat.
- 2Add container of balsamic dressing to water, chicken, onions, sherry (optional)and parsley.
- 3Boil on medium until moisture starts to evaporate, stir occasionally.
- 4Mix in brown sugar and continue to cook until moisture evaporates by half. About 30-45 minutes total boiling time. Chicken should be medium brown in color.
- 5Scoop out chicken and onions into serving bowl.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: