- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a large resealable plastic storage bag; mix well, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot, place the chicken on the pan, discarding excess marinade, and cook for 6 to 10 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and the juices run clear.