1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken
The flavor of balsamic vinegar and sage compliment eachother so well with the chicken. I prefer this dish served over basmati rice. My friend Michele (who gave me this recipe) prefers it over noodles. Either way, hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge the cutlets in flour.
- 2Brown in garlic and oil.
- 3Remove cutlets and deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar (twice around) and chicken broth (1/2- 1 cup).
- 4Be sure to scrape up bits from bottom of pan.
- 5Add cutlets back to pan.
- 6Add fresh sage, salt and pepper.
- 7Simmer until done, approximately 20 minutes.
- 8Sauce should be thickened and reduced.
- 9Serve over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 363.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: