The flavor of balsamic vinegar and sage compliment eachother so well with the chicken. I prefer this dish served over basmati rice. My friend Michele (who gave me this recipe) prefers it over noodles. Either way, hope you enjoy.
- Dredge the cutlets in flour.
- Brown in garlic and oil.
- Remove cutlets and deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar (twice around) and chicken broth (1/2- 1 cup).
- Be sure to scrape up bits from bottom of pan.
- Add cutlets back to pan.
- Add fresh sage, salt and pepper.
- Simmer until done, approximately 20 minutes.
- Sauce should be thickened and reduced.
- Serve over rice or pasta.